Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Closing in on Baton Rouge...

This morning started off good with an interview with some friends on the radio in Colombia via my cell phone. Despite dropping my phone halfway through the interview it all went well I hope, I think they might have thought I was attacked by a bear or something mid interview. My Spanish felt rusty after not speaking it for three weeks or so, I hope they all understood what I was on about! After that I had another interview with the St Francisville Newspaper with a really nice girl by the name of Erin. After some photos and a few questions I was back on the road heading south.

I managed to get to the northern suburbs of Baton Rouge today and hopefully with another good day ahead of me I should be able to get to the southern suburbs tomorrow.

Here are some photos of ther last few weeks that I have been slack getting up, I hope you enjoy, cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment