Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All Is Well...

I am just checking in to let everyone know I am ok. I have recieved some emails from people worrying about me as they have not heard from me for a while or seen a post, thanks for your concern guys! I have not added any post recently as I have not been able to get an internet connection as I have been passing through small towns that do not have a lot in them. The weather has been bad with more rain and snow and last night was as cold as I have had since begining the trek.

The connection I have now is not too flash either and keeps cutting out which is driving me nuts so I will leave this post as is. I will hopefully be getting nearer to Memphis in the next two days or so, then I will be able to find internet and fill you all in on what has been happening these past few days. Thanks again for your emails and kind words, it really is such a boost to read them these days...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well, m8! Looking forward to hearing of your travels!

    ReplyDelete