Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reporting In...

Well I have arrived in Bogota, Colombia. I am very tired but also very very happy. We take off to Armenia tomorrow to spend Christmas and New Years at the farm which will is the perfect place to relax and sooth the body after everything.

We will be arriving back in Bogota early January. Until then you will  not hear from me as I will be enjoying time with Cami and her family. I will know when I am able to return to the States when I arrive back in January.

Until then. I want to wish a massive merry xmas to all of you, the people that helped me along the river, the people who donated, all of my sponsors, followers of the blog and my friends back home. And to my family back home I will miss you guys very much on Xmas day, but will be thinking of you all and will hopefully get the chance to speak to you guys for a little. But for now... time to rest up...

No comments:

Post a Comment