Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where It All Begins...

This blog is to follow my experiences on a trek that I will be attempting this year. I will be following the entire length of the Mississippi River from North to South to raise money for a charity in Colombia - and at the same time, hopefully having the experience of a lifetime.

On this journey I want people to almost feel as if they are on the Mississippi with me. My diary entries will be honest, passionate and sometimes probably, a little nuts -  in a way, kind of like  how I would like people to see me as an individual.

The string of events that got me here makes for a story in itself which I will explain a little further down the track maybe. For now check out the rest of the blog to find out more about myself, the journey and the cause in Colombia, a place very close to my heart.

I fly out of Australia on the 26th of September (in 4 days) to begin this adventure. I hope you continue to follow and share this experience with me... as I think it will be worth sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment